1. What are accounts and how can we manage them?
In this section we explain what accounts are and how to use them.
A reservation is required before accounts can be entered.
3. What are accounts?
Accounts receivable are the expenditures that each reservation/client makes. They are customizable to the needs of each individual tree.
Examples concerning reservations are “half board room,” a “person with breakfast,” or a “child from 0 to 14 years old.” Other examples of accounts are, for example, a 10 percent rebate, or an additional breakfast, or charges made in the minibar.
When the customer makes a payment we enter a liability that signals that payments have been made. These accounts are for example: Cash, Invoice or Visa Card.
4. How to manage the accounts?
Accounts are managed under each reservation.
When we click on the icon of a reservation in the reservations window, an additional view opens where we see the accounts for that reservation.
Here we see all the assets and liabilities that a client has made.
The account table has 7 columns:
- Account: the name of the account
- Pers.: the amount of people by which we need to multiply the price (this varies depending on the type of accounts)
- Prez: The value of assets or liabilities
- Days: The days by which we need to multiply the price (this varies depending on the type of accounts)
- Total: the actual value of assets or liabilities.
- Date: The date on which the asset and transaction was created.
- User: The CASY user who entered this active or passive.
- There are then 3 possible actions:
- Move account to customize account sorting.
- Eliminate assets and liabilities.
- Calculate this account in the total product
- In case the visa is not put will not be calculated in the invoice for the customer. (this feature is useful if the customer wants to pay only part of the invoice)
At the bottom of the table we have:
- the total of the accounts regardless of whether they are Selected or not.
- On the right we have the total where we calculate only the selected assets.
5 How to enter an asset or liability?
Being in the account view of a single reservation, we must first enter the name of the account.
By selecting the “account” menu we will see the list of accounts decided upon during installation.
We can click on the one we want.
If you know the first letter of the account you can type it into the bar until the one you want appears.
With the TAB you can navigate forward to the next “Pers” cell where you can enter the amount of people by which the price is to be multiplied.
With the TAB you can navigate forward to the next cell “Prez.” where you can enter the price of the asset or liability.
Depending on the account you also need to enter the amount of days.
With the TAB you can navigate forward to the next “Days” cell where you can enter the amount of days by which the price is to be multiplied.
By default the date and time is today’s date and time but you can change it.
To finalize and save the account you click on “save.”