1. How to Login into CASY.
On this page we describe how the CASY program can be accessed.
Access to the CASY Front software is protected for each user by his or her own personal password.
To be eligible for the CASY program you must meet the following requirements:
- Use a PC, Tablet or Smartphone with an Internet connection.
- Have received from CASY the Link, Username and Password to access the program.
3. The Login Process
- Go to Firefox or Google Chrome and call up the link that was communicated to you by CASY. This link can be saved in favorites or defined as the browser’s home page.
- Use your Username and Password
- Confirm with Enter
- You will have access to CASY with the options defined by your user level.
If requested by the hotel operator, an additional Google reCAPTCHA module can be activated.
! Attention !
- It is the responsibility of the hotel manager to ensure that only authorized employees have access to the data.
- After a certain number of incorrect login attempts, the program blocks the IP address from which the request came for a certain amount of time.
- Data transmission is via an https protocolle.
- Logins to the program are saved in a protocol.