Reservation status and type
In this chapter, you can learn more about the meaning of reservation statuses and types and where you can view them.
Before you can view a reservation’s status and type, a reservation must exist.
2. General information
Reservations can have two characteristics:
- Status: There can be several and customisable reservation statuses, such as: Temporary, Definitive, Check-In, Check-Out, Paid.
- Type: The reservation type is often used to identify groups of people.
2.1 Where do I determine the status and type of a reservation?
Both can be entered and modified while creating and editing a reservation. Read more
2.2 Where can I see the status and type of a reservation?
This information is displayed:
1. On the Dashboard, in the “Check-In” and “Guest in House” windows.
2. In the reservation plan:
- The status is indicated by the reservation’s background colour.
- The type is indicated by the reservation’s text colour.
3. In the reservation list, where the two coloured dots indicate the reservation’s status and type.